New Release Version R16-05-2016 to be deployed on Friday 15th July 2016
There are new features and enhancements in the Release ver 16-05-2016 to be launched on Friday 15th July 2016.
The eJudiciary system will be unavailable during the deployment of this new version on Friday 15th July 2016 from 4pm to 8pm.
The new features included in this release are:
* Cases can be moved from Hearings to Pleadings to allow Pleadings to continue.
* Withdrawal of Attorney from a case is now possible provided case is still in Pleadindgs, Attorney is defending party (filing attorney cannot be withdrawn, only substituted) and Attorney has not filed any Pleading Documents.
* After a case is fixed for Hearing, the Next Milestone and Milestone End Date are not displayed in the Pleadings panel anymore.
* Registry can upload Minutes of Proceedings for Physical Appearance.
* Registry can upload further documents in a case, even when case is disposed, under 'Other Corresponding Documents'.